Cafeteria Announcements

Dear Parents and Guardians,

             Please be aware that when using My School Bucks to put money on your child’s account any customizations, such as spending limits, snack purchase limits or other requests do not carry over into our point of sales system. Therefore, your request will not be seen at the terminals as your student is making a purchase.

To place limits on your child’s account please contact the school’s cafeteria manager who will be able to make the modifications or notes on the account.

If you have any questions, please contact Kristin Harrison (formerly Gagnon) the Cafeteria Bookkeeper at 860-489-2327 ext. 1627 or email

Thank you,

Kristin Harrison 
Torrington Public Schools
Cafeteria Bookkeeper
860-489-2327 ext.1627

Queridos Padres y Tutores,

             Al depositar dinero en la cuenta de su hijo utilizando My School Bucks tenga en cuenta que las personalizaciones, como los límites de gastos, los límites de compra de refrigerios u otras solicitudes, no se transfieren a nuestro sistema de punto de venta. Por lo tanto, su solicitud no se verá en las terminales ya que su estudiante está haciendo una compra.

Para poner límites en la cuenta de su hijo, póngase en contacto con el administrador de la cafetería de la escuela, quien podrá hacer las modificaciones o notas en la cuenta.

Si tiene alguna pregunta, comuníquese con Kristin Gagnon la contable de la cafetería al 860-489-2327 ext. 1627 o envíe un correo electrónico a

Kristin Gagnon
Escuelas Públicas de Torrington
Contadora de la Cafetería
860-489-2327 ext.1627


­­­­­­­­­U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulatons and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information(e.g. Braille, large print, autiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilitites may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 887-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint for, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:Mail: U.S. Department of AgricultureOffice of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400  Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; Fax: (202) 690-7442; Email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider. 



The Connecticut State Department of Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunity/affirmative action for all qualified persons. The Connecticut State Department of Education does not discriminate in any employment practice, education program, or educational activity on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability (including, but not limited to, intellectual disability, past or present history of mental disorder, physical disability or learning disability), genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by Connecticut state and/or federal nondiscrimination laws. The Connecticut State Department of Education does not unlawfully discriminate in employment and licensing against qualified persons with a prior criminal conviction. Inquiries regarding the Connecticut State Department of Education’s nondiscrimination policies should be directed to: Levy Gillespie, Equal Employment Opportunity Director/Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator, Connecticut State Department of Education, 450 Columbus Boulevard, Suite 607, Hartford, CT 06103, 860-807-2071,