My School Bucks

Click the picture below for direct access to My School Bucks

My School Bucks

Please be aware that when using My School Bucks to put money on your child’s account any customizations, such as spending limits, snack purchase limits or other requests do not carry over into our point of sales system. Therefore, your request will not be seen at the terminals as your student is making a purchase.

To place limits on your child’s account please contact the school’s Cafeteria Manager who will be able to make the modifications or notes on the account.

If you have any questions, please contact me directly to assist you.

Thank you,

Nutritional Services
Torrington Public Schools
860-489-2327 ext.1627
[email protected]
[email protected]

Queridos Padres y Tutores,

             Al depositar dinero en la cuenta de su hijo utilizando My School Bucks tenga en cuenta que las personalizaciones, como los límites de gastos, los límites de compra de refrigerios u otras solicitudes, no se transfieren a nuestro sistema de punto de venta. Por lo tanto, su solicitud no se verá en las terminales ya que su estudiante está haciendo una compra.

Para poner límites en la cuenta de su hijo, póngase en contacto con el administrador de la cafetería de la escuela, quien podrá hacer las modificaciones o notas en la cuenta.

Si tiene alguna pregunta, comuníquese con Kristin Harrison (formerly Gagnon) la contable de la cafetería al 860-489-2327 ext. 1627 o envíe un correo electrónico a  [email protected].


Escuelas Públicas de Torrington
Contadora de la Cafetería
860-489-2327 ext.1627
[email protected]
[email protected]

My School Bucks, Spanish

­­­­­­­­­U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulatons and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information(e.g. Braille, large print, autiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilitites may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 887-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint for, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

    1400  Independence Avenue, SW

    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

  2. Fax: (202) 690-7442;
  3. Email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider