CEP Information

Torrington Public Schools will no longer be accepting applications. The district has chosen to participate in the CEP program.

All students attending the following schools will receive FREE breakfast and lunch.

Forbes Elementary
Southwest School
Vogel Wetmore
Torringford Elementary
Torrington Middle School
Torrington High School

Any other language please find using this link:


Children maybe qualified for health insurance through the state’s Husky Health Plan.
El estudiante pude ser que califiqué para el seguro médico del estado Husky
Husky Qualifications


Any questions please contact Nutritional Services at (860)489-2327 ext. 1627

Necesita ayuda para llenar la solicitud o tiene preguntas por favor póngase en contacto con aln (860)489-2327 ext. 1627 

­­­­­­­­­U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulatons and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information(e.g. Braille, large print, autiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilitites may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 887-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint for, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

    1400  Independence Avenue, SW

    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

  2. Fax: (202) 690-7442;
  3. Email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.